Monday, December 15, 2008

University Life

Hmm hmm.. this is probably one of the post I've been promising my readers for a long time already and I'm just about to share it now. Well, I've been hanging out with new friends this semester. Keep the old ones and make new ones right?

So anyway, we weren't really close until one of the weeks where we decided to have a study group together for our exam and all of a sudden we were close to each other. Probably because we shared similar interests or probably because we're all just retarded. So here's the picture.



We're the self proclaimed Fantastic Four because we hang out together quite often.

As you can see from the picture, that indian guy on the right is Sohlan, who ocassionally annoys me on my blog by the name of Soul. He's always asking people to relax or chill and he soon starts using chillax which isn't even an english word. However, I do allow him to annoy me because he provides rations for me to survive in this harsh environment (I mean food). An extra note, Sohlan lent me his shirt because I needed to look formal for my presentation. Thanks man.

Next to Sohlan is Navia, a girl that has a childish attitude. She's been going crazy lately because of many happenings around her so her personality tends to vary day to day. But she's a nice girl who's always trying to make people around her happy. Navia also always and I mean, ALWAYS fights with Mellisa over Edward Cullen. *rolls eyes* Get a life okay? He's not going to pick any of you. He'd sooner turn gay and pick me than pick any of you so just give up already. Go for your S and Mellisa should go for your J.

The 2nd person from the left is Mellisa. It's just weird how you spell her name with 2 L's instead of 2 S's. It kept confusing me at the start because our english lecturer is Ms. Melissa and you spell them with 2 S's. Anyway, like I said before, she's crazy over Edward Cullen and anyone who loves Edward Cullen can easily become her friend. She's also totally obsessed with a certain someone who might knife me at any moment because of jealousy. Yeah, it's a dangerous world over here. She's also an otaku and she plays games! Wow, you seldom find these kind of girls. Anyway, Mel, you owe me a cupcake so I'm just adding it here so that you will give me one next day.

Well that's all for today's post. Just finished my English Self-Access Portfolio so I'm going to take a short break.


ANNOYED FRUSTRATED CONFUSED

No comments: