Friday, December 5, 2008

TIMES!

Just a random post since I'm so free this weekend. I specially went out of campus today to buy my bus ticket back to Penang! Yay!

For all those who love me, you can line up at the bus station in Penang to celebrate my arrival (just kidding). I'll be boarding the bus at 8 PM on the 20th December, a Saturday.

During the trip out, I also took a slightly long detour and went to Times Square at Imbi. I took the KTM from Old Sentral (the place I bought William's and my bus ticket) to KL Sentral. My group then walked to the monorail station to take the monorail to Imbi. At the monorail station, we waited for the always-not-punctual George A.K.A. ChooKahWai (no spacing between the words because it is supposed to be pronounced very quickly). I got a little angry with him at the start because his punctuality problems caused us to delay our trip to Times Square.

At Times Square, we first bought the tickets to the movie Twilight. We then walked around trying to figure out what to eat for brunch. Because of the indecisiveness of the retarded lot, CKW finally decided to flip a coin to decide on the restaurant on the left, Uncle Duck, or the one on the right, Secret Recipe.

Thanks to the nice flip, we got to eat Secret Recipe. I ordered a whole list of stuff, like a living Pudge. Oreo Milkshake was the main highlight of my orders. However, the staff there disappointed me telling me there was NO OREO MILKSHAKE! I was really sad, depressed, and almost went into a state of emo-ness. Lawl! Just kidding. But I was disappointed. At least I managed to eat the Gourmet Pie that I've always loved. I also ate their Beef Lasagna which isn't really worth mentioning. If I had additional budget I would've gone for the Oreo Cheesecake but because I already spent RM 150 in less than half a day, I decided to skip my dream.

After fulfilling the requirements for my hibernating season, I attempted to sleep at the cushioned chair in Secret Recipe. Unfortunately, some evil so-called friends of mine, dragged me around to shop. After that, we went for the movie. Twilight was a really nice movie in my opinion, but I think I would've enjoyed it better if I wasn't sleepy.

I rushed back to campus afterwards because I wanted to play games. Got bored after a few minutes and that led me to blogging now while chatting with a friend on MSN. =)
Just wanna tell that friend good luck and don't go emo-ing by yourself if you got any problems cause you've got a friend here!

That's all for now. Bet you people got really bored of my long winded adventure. It would have been a miracle if I've kept you reading up till this point. So, sayonara!

Till I post again~!

No comments: