Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Garena Sucks

Everybody knows how stupid Garena is. Lately I finished alot of my exams and decided to play Garena in Student Association to waste my time.

There was once when I tried to enter a Garena room at 9 PM. I failed to enter because the room was full.



This here is an example of how the noobish Garena tells you a room is full. Please buy the Gold Member bla bla bla... Who the heck is stupid enough to pay just to enter a full room? Well maybe some idiots are but my money is limited.

So anyway, I tried entering the room for 30 minutes. Yes, I wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to enter that stupid useless room. I failed miserably. After that, Barry came to the SA and switched on his laptop. 5 minutes later, he entered the room I was trying to enter. Yes, the system is retarded for rejecting my entry for 30 minutes.

After Barry entered, he waited for me to enter the room to play together. However, thanks to that stupid Garena, we waited for another 30 minutes until Barry got pissed and walked over to my laptop. Surprisingly, he entered the room on the first try. Good job Black Dog! So we played Laggy-na after that.



I need to know what I really want..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Use Xfire its better simplier and FREE