Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pathetic

Just another random post for today's blog. Today, I don't really have anything to post actually. Well, not that I've got nothing to say, but it's just that it's probably not good to talk about certain things in public areas.

A certain friend of mine is quite depressed recently. Just wanted to say, cheer up but I guess it's quite hard too. I know that guy must've been a real idiot because of his actions but, well, I really don't know what else to say.

Well, things have been harsh on alot of people recently, so don't feel left out. People falling sick, relative passing away, and relationship problems. It's just quite sad to see people around me being depressed. There's not much I can do for any of you but to be a joker around you people hoping that I can cheer any of you up even by a little.

I myself have been a little frustrated and annoyed lately. Really no idea why but I just can't control my frustration. I'm sorry if I accidentally release my anger on any of you. It's just that my tolerance levels are sort of dropping rapidly.

Just an extra note, if anyone needs someone to talk to, I'm always here. Everyone's leaving me behind in SA already so I guess I'll be signing off.

Cya!

No comments: