Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Day

Another day goes by as I leisurely waste my time doing alot of unnecessary activities during this holidays. It's been really fun and I would like to thank all those people who have voluntarily taxi-ed me around Penang especially Jared & Hui Min even though I've got my car license. Thanks alot!

Okayy, so I went swimming at Jared's house last Sunday. Got sunburned all over and even though alot of you would be happy to see a sun-tanned Daniel, you won't be able to because I didn't become darker but redder. It's like the return of Spiderman or something.

Yesterday, Hui Min fetched me to TARC to watch their singing competition. Yeah, basically I went there to 'watch' the singing competition. Obviously not. Let me teach you people something. When you see the word TARC, a name must automatically come into your mind. Yes. Correct. End of story. Oh yeah, Margaret was pretty good. Yay for non-lalas! I could've pwned all of em in a singing competition mufufufu! trying to be invisible xD

Before going to TARC, we went to Gurney Plaza to watch Australia. I watched it with Christine, Esther and Hui Min. I also saw Mou Jian, Tze Lun and Mable before the movie. Was really happy because I've not seen them for a long time. But at that time I was so happy that I was quite speechless so I probably spouted some nonsensical stuff.

Australia was quite good. Exceeded my expectations because I thought I was going to sleep during the movie. All in all, the day was really great. But the best part of the day was that I got to see her.


I just realised, that you're the only one I can love unconditionally.

No comments: