Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blarrghhhh

Just a random post.

Forgive my inconsistency on blogging. I've been neglecting this blog so, so much that I would like to give this baby a lil hug to say I'm sorry.

Okay, enough with the unnecessary sentiments.

Just thought I'd blog my condolences to a student from my university that got slashed to death on the 30th of November. Though I didn't know him in person, I still sympathize the tragedy that befell him.

Getting on with life, I've just made an important decision. It's not necessary for people to know what that is. Also, I've just finished my IT, LWB and BMB mid term exams and I'll be proceeding with EMA nxt week.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just a small token of gratitude to the Mozilla Browser for saving what I typed in this post.

Here's what just happened. My body suddenly decided to swing its legs like a little kid and I accidentally tripped the power supply causing my laptop to switch off instantaneously.

I was utterly pissed with myself as I would have to type this freaking post all over again or choose not to blog at all again. Luckily, when I opened the browser, it restored this page with all the contents that I typed earlier. =D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I'm seriously taking a long time just to type this post. The first portion was like 2 hours earlier I guess. The 2nd portion was after the first round of DotA and this portion is after my 2nd round.

So busy chatting and gaming that I barely have time to type contents for this post. I figure most of you people are already bored reading this pointless post that has paragraphs that doesn't aren't even in coherence. Miss Melissa's gonna kill me for not paying attention but I'm just too busy multi-tasking.

I guess that's it for now. Ja ne!

No comments: