Friday, December 12, 2008

Clannad

Was watching this anime earlier called Clannad. Here's a picture of it.




There's also quite a few touching scenes in it, not just about the character's romantic relationships but also their relationships with their families.

There's this scene where I would like to quote a dialogue from. It's where the note written by a girl's parents, who are already deceased, is found and read.

"To Kotomi, the world is beautiful. Even if it's filled with tears and sadness, still open your eyes. Do the things you want to try. Become the person you desire. Go and search for friends. Don't rush things and become an adult."

It was a really touching scene, but I was'nt really paying attention at that time so I kind of regret it, because I was telling a joke to my friend on msn and a part of me was touched and a part of me was laughing. That mixed emotion is quite hard to describe and it's quite funny too.

Well, nothing much to say at the moment. Also, not to forget, it's my cousin's birthday today. Happy birthday Agnes! Otanjobi omedeto!

No comments: