Friday, August 1, 2008

Middle of the Night!

As you can see, I'm posting at 4:46 AM.
Just finished playing Warcraft 3 on Garena.

The last map we played was Pudge Wars, after DoTA AllStars and Fufu United Ninjas.
Had quite alot of fun until I realised it was already so late, (or early?) in the morning.

But I wasn't feeling tired yet. Hmm..

So I decided to read manga.
Still.. I feel bored and lonely.
I wish I had someone to go wild with at the moment.

That friend must at least have some retardedness or else I would fall asleep.

But..

No one is online.
Well, back to reading mangas.
Holidays can also be boring if you have too much free time, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm gonna blog about some food soon.
But I plan to add some photographs in, so I'll take'em during lunch everyday.
So far I've only got 2 pictures (I think).

Pictures taken weren't really that nice too, but that was because I'm in a hurry to finish my food and get back to gaming!

So, that's all for this "late/early" morning post!
Cya'round!


Ohh! Before I forgot, I started playing this online game called GrandChase!
There's 2 servers hosted by 2 different companies.

1 of them is the Malaysia/Singapore one hosted by Asiasoft which also hosts MapleStory.
Another is hosted by Ntreev which also hosts Trickster Online.

I'm playing the GrandChase Global hosted by Ntreev because the community there is nicer.
So that's all for now ><' Nites! I mean, morning!

No comments: