Monday, July 28, 2008

Dan's Believe It Or Not

Yesterday, something strange happened again.
Daniel slept before 12 AM!

Well yeah, was trying to be a 'good boy' for once so I slept early instead of my usual 4 AM.
I'm gonna try to keep this up, so to my 'Nighttime Gang' consisting of Khris, Carson & Chuan Chuen AKA FCC : If you want to play games with me you gotta be earlier.. like 10 AM.

And don't tempt me any more, lol.

-----

Anyway, I also decided to add a few more photos from when I was studying in Nottingham.



This shows a frustrated Dan's clothes line and how filthy his roommates are




Frustrated Dan's study desk at peak hours




English Portfolio Completely Done By Dan




Gosh, Look At How Thick This Is.. NOT




My Perfect Name




Well so that's all for my pictures for now.
I had quite a number of scenery photos but thanks to my ultra-noobish handphone, I realise none of the pictures turned out the way I wanted it to.

Therefore, I deleted those horrible 'sceneries'.

Bye peeps, and hope I have something to blog about tomorrow!

No comments: