Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some Tag to Pass Time

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 1022
Name: Lai Han Cheng, Daniel
Sisters: None (Unless you wanna count my godsis Sher =D)
Brothers: 1 (Cute Immature Jason)
Shoe Size: Uhh, tiny I guess..
Height: about 175cm-180cm
Where do you live: Penang

Favourite drinks: Milk, Milo, TehPeng, IceLemonTea, CarbonatedDrinks
Favourite breakfast: OnionOmelette, CheeseOmelette, Chipsmore+ChocolateIceCream(YES I DO EAT THESE FOR BREAKFAST)
Have you ever been on a plane?: Uhh, many times? To China, to Bangkok and many other places
Swam in the ocean: At least once every 2 years.. most frequent during Form2~Form4 when there were many beach outings..
Fallen asleep at school: Always, especially in Form 2.. Well, another part of growing up I guess
Broken someone's heart: I think yes.
Fell off your chair: Many times because I'm practically clumsy with these kinda things.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Did too, like bdays & when I'm bored in uni especially.
What is your room like: More practical than luxury-like. Tables & shelves & drawers & stuff. All it's missing is a fridge and a teevee.
What's right beside you: Fishless-Aquarium & my 160 GB ExternalHDD =D
What is the last thing you ate: Onion Omelette.

Ever had
chicken pox
: I think when I was about 5 yrs old? Don't remember suffering..
Sore throat: Especially in NS.. It's a sad case for talkative people like me.
Stitches: Nope, I'm clean..
Broken nose: Does my nose look broken to you? =.=''
Do you believe in love at first sight: It happened..
Like picnics?: Not the cleaning up.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: Joanne.
Last made you smile: Some retard (Sozai Didi).
You last yelled at: Myself.

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: Uh no lol.
Get sick: Yeah, a cold.. of all days the day I got asked this question is the day I fell sick.
Miss someone: Yeah, I miss many people like my former schoolmates and of course, other special individuals.
Eat: Ya... breakfast and lunch (I started this post in the morning but paused sometime in the middle to play games and I continued this after lunch, which was KFC)

Best feeling in the world: To be loved and to be able to love.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No, but I do love my bolster and you could probably consider it a stuffed 'animal'.
What's under your bed: Weights, keyboard box (yes jst the box becuz the keyboard is on the table in the room).
Who do you really hate: Too many to be listed down, I'm a person of vengeance, remember that. No forgive and forget.
What time is it now?: 1651

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Hmm, enjoying life with no worries?
2. Learning new skills and sports like piano, art, swimming and tennis.
3. Daydream and played the classical RTS game Red Alert.
4. Attended primary school like every normal child would and pretty much led a normal life.
5. Spent much time hoping to impress a certain somebody.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Eat
2. Play
3. Chat
4. Watch Teevee
5. Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Ice Cream
2. Chipsmore Cookies
3. Sushi
4. Wedges (especially the ones from Nandos)
5. Fattening Chips

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Invest in properties.
2. Build myself a mansion and place all my relatives in it.
3. Enjoy life and go travelling frequently.
4. Buy all those lavish goodies I've always desired.
5. Save up a third for the future of my family.

5 of my bad habits:

1. Probably an emo person as alot of people have told me. (probably fixed it up too)
2. Stay up late at night just to play games.
3. Laziest person you might ever know.
4. Takes no interest in the surroundings during the presence of a computer.
5. Often get sleepy during events I'm not interested in.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My house, duh.
2. Penang Free School & SKBL for Camps.
3. Chong Yen's house?
4. Mou Jian's house?
5. Erh.... what else.. hmm oh yea 4-bedded room in University of Nottingham.

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. Go back to studying
2. Purging my head of all entertainment
3. Becoming an engineer student again
4. Living alone
5. Eat crappy food

Well this is because I'm currently on a holiday and I'm only busy enjoying life.. so when you say thing I will do after I'm complete with entertainment.. well, it's going back to campus for me!

5 People I tagged:
1. Chong Yen
2. Eiven
3. Joe Jin
4. Sher Lyn
5. Shuen

No comments: