Monday, August 11, 2008

Holiday Activities

Well so far holiday's been kinda fun.

No studying required, just play and sleep.. oh and not to forget eating!
Been enjoying alot like playing Garena and reading mangas online.
Other fun stuff I've been doing were playing the piano and reading my Warcraft novel that I haven't finished (self bought birthday present).

Recently, I kinda ran out of mangas to read, so I continued reading a manga I stopped a long time ago.
The title of the manga is 'Mahou Sensei Negima!'
Yes, it's with the exclamation mark, I didn't put it there to show excitement.

Okay, history time.
I started reading this manga in the past when a friend of mine said she enjoys watching the anime.
Fine, so I started reading.

At the start, it was kinda boring.
It was about this 10-year-old mage in-training doing his 'practical assignment' by teaching as a normal school teacher in a normal human society (which doesn't know about magic).
If people found out about him being a mage, he would be sent back to the magic world and he'll be turned into an ermine (for those of you who don't know what an ermine is, it's a kind of furry small cute animal).
Surprisingly, these mage society are probably a bad influence to the boy because he was sent to an all-girl school!

Imagine being a 10 year old boy teaching a class of 15 year old girls... Lol!
Anyway, this is wear echi-ness begins (please don't search the meaning of the word if you don't know what it means).

In the middle part of the story, it gets exciting with all the mage battles and the bla bla bla.. (made me more interested anyway)
So, I'm currently at the most updated chapter and waiting for the story to have more releases!

Here's part of the manga which I've cut into a comic strip for you kids to enjoy!





Well, that's all for now.. Enjoy!

No comments: