Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Illusions and Nightmares

Well, so I've been having tons of weird dreams lately.
Last night I had 3 weird dreams, and I will share with you 1 of them.

Imagine yourself in a dark tunnel, where theres only light at the point you're standing.

Here's something to help you picture the environment.




The track goes on endlessly..
Staring in either direction gives you the feeling you'll never see sunlight again.

A sudden breeze is felt and the screeching of wheels are heard.
A worn out but modern train streams by accompanied by a sudden howl of an old hag inside the train staring out at me.

Spooky.

Well, I know it's lame and honestly I wasn't even terrified of it.
But the thing that spooks me is that this isn't the only 'weird' dream I've been having.
There's like no meaning to it and I've been getting alot of them.

Some end in the deaths of people close to me.
Some ain't even a nightmare.
Some just pictures me in some place.
And some are just forgotten when I wake up.


Hmmmm...
Well, this post is just for fun because there's nothing much to blog about.
At least it's better than Eiven's post in his old blog about him shitting in the toilet.

No comments: