Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Battle for the Solo King Begins!

Well, as you can see in the title, I've just received a personal message from the moderator of Garena stating that the Solo King 1v1 Season 7 Tournament is beginning and the brackets are already up!

So starting from today, I can play against my opponents and the winner will move on to the next level.

Anyway, I just wanna say I'm kinda happy because the beginning of the tournament looks good for me. I predict I would at least manage to get to the Semi-Finals! ><'

Well here's a screenshot of the post in the forums for the tournament brackets.



By the way, my Game ID is Freeflex.. and my first opponent would be cutecarrot.
cutecarrot is my friend's ID and we might be playing tonight to determine the winner.

After our battle, the winner would supposedly have to fight Khris or his opponent but Khris dropped out of the tournament already.. so either of us would probably have a much easier time with Khris' opponent!

I hope I can at least manage to the Semi-Finals... any less than that and I'd be disappointed.

Well that's all for now. Bye!

No comments: