Friday, July 4, 2008

Revenge is Sweet

Have you ever felt angered or pissed to the point where you feel like strangling the other person to death?

Simple question, simple answer.

But for me, Death wouldn't quite satisfy my anger for these type of people.
Sometimes, I wish for more.

I wish for them to suffer. Don't talk to me about mercy, because I don't think I believe in mercy towards enemies.

-----

Actually, I'm like kinda bored and moody at the moment. Finding some difficulties with my Mechanics and Properties of Materials. Feeling real tired and worn out too.

No one to talk to either! Man, MSN doesn't work well. Bad phone line to the extent that I gave up on text messaging.

-----

And now, I just keep thinking about revenge. How I want to plot a person's destruction in life. How I want to make him/her suffer that he/she wish him/herself dead. Now the only thing I'm missing is the target. I don't know where this anger is coming from, nor who I should be directing it to..

Probably I'm just pissed with myself. Probably I'm thinking too much again. There's no reason for it too. No breakups, no quarrels, no fights.

Well, for now I think I'd probably imagine myself hating evil-doers that existed in my life in the past so that I can direct my angry-filled energies to them and relieve myself. =D

-----

So, that's the end for this half sadistic post which just popped up randomly and suddenly. *Brrrr*, the SA feels really cold now. Hope I can switch off the air-conds.

No comments: