Monday, July 21, 2008

You Are Nothing

Oh hey guys! Just updating my blog.

It's been a week back in Penang and I've only savoured a tiny bit of my hometown.
I've taken the exotic and western food, played games on stable connections, and of course spending time with friends!

Recently met Joel and his family in a coffee shop and our parents decided to sit around and chat. Other than that, I've been playing Garena with Yik Sean, Sze Chuin, Tsu Kuan and Tay.
I've also spent some time MSN-ing with the locals.

But the main point about this topic is about some retard. Y'know, since I've came back here, my hate for this person is growing beyond limits.

I used to hate this person in the past. My hate for this person grew over the years which I eventually suppressed.

Like most of the more passive friends will say, forgive and forget.

...

Not!

However, this person is pushing his luck too far, forgetting the limits we set before this.
Just a note to you dude, I don't consider you as a friend anymore no matter how you want to take this.
As a matter of fact, I ain't the only one.
You're not just a fuckin hypocrite but you're also a great backstabber.
You know I tried to treat you as a friend and forget the awful past but I guess that's not going to work.

What I said isn't a hope for me so that you would change yourself, but rather it is a hope so that you won't lose more friends.

I have not a need for a friend like you, fucker.
That's that and that's it.

To those unrelated to what I'm saying or doesn't understand what is happening, please ignore this post.

-----

Who's up for some chocolate ice cream?

No comments: