Friday, July 4, 2008

Shuen The Kid

And here I am blogging again just to talk about a really specific topic. One that scientists may be interested in.

-----

Suspect's Basic Info :-

Name : Shuen
Age : 15
Class : Kid
Gender : Unidentified
Location : Kay Elle
Extra Notes : Kid I met in a camp who turned out to be neither male nor female. Completely uncertain of self's gender and tends to go hyper with raging hormones at times.

-----

So, this is what really happened in an interesting conversation between Shuen and I.

~Dan~ : Okay, hyper mode off.
Shuen : moody mood coming round?
~Dan~ : no lah, gila. daniel lai tak ada moody mood in dictionary atm.

...

~Dan~ : Anyway, thanks Shuen
~Dan~ : for accompanying me
~Dan~ : on hyper mode
~Dan~ : cuz I cant go hyper
~Dan~ : with other girls
~Dan~ : coz they're girls, and you aren't one

...

Shuen : what am I?
Shuen : a GUY?
Shuen : oh yeah, I am.

...

Laughs together.

-----

Lol, well that's basically the end of it. Just wanted to show you people that I have an amazingly cool friend that is neither guy nor gal! w00t! Beat that pals!
Anyway, thanks again to Shuen for accompanying me on Hyper mode as usual when the hormones are raging.

No comments: