Saturday, July 26, 2008

Miracle!

2nd time posting today. Posted a song earlier and now I'm releasing this Limited Edition picture!

Yes, yes, I know this picture is worth alot of cash because you don't get to see Daniel studying everyday do ya?


Well, here's a pic of me in the library studying.

Well, other than that, I had a few interesting conversations today and decided to save them and post them here.
Here's a slight variation of the conversations, as I prefer not to copy directly and paste them here.


Conversation 1 - Conversation with William Saw, the lazy gamer.

Dan >> Heya william!
Wil >> Yo!
Dan >> lolz, bored.
Dan >> Been dotain non stop everyday since I came back
Wil >> thats sad
Wil >> you wanna do lab report?
Dan >> NO!
Dan >> Like hell no..
Wil >> Haha
Dan >> Lolz.. u doin lab reports? how hardworking
Wil >> Ah yes, preparation for next semester
Dan >> lolz cool man! ur so...
Dan >> good!
Dan >> NERD! like hell I'd believe tat
Wil >> you should, there's always a first time
Dan >> Lol, kk, I'll BELIEVE you

Note : That was a conversation between the two lazy idiots of the university.


-----


Conversation 2 - Conversation with Shuen, the retarded kid.

Shuen >> should i go study...
Dan >> uhm.. how long did u study today?
Shuen >> I feel kinda guilty, i just started just now =D
Shuen >> but no mood ><
Dan >> o... hmm
Dan >> I dunno wat to say to u = =
Dan >> well I relli wanna help u but studyin is somethin only u can choose to help urself
Dan >> not somethin someone else can do for u
Shuen >> yeah I should. and I will! rawr.
Dan >> RAWR! hope i brought u back to ur senses
Shuen >> yeah, now better start before I lose my mood again.
Dan >> jst remember.. the genius Daniel couldn't get thru pmr n spm without studyin
Shuen >> zzz
Shuen >> this sucks..
Dan >> aiya, start with a positive mood la girl
Dan >> say.. this RAWKS!
Dan >> I lurve studyin!
Dan >> Cmon, put tat in ur personal msg, then turn off ur monitor and start
Shuen >> Haha, ok!

Later, Shuen changed her MSN Nickname to, "shuennette. STUDYING IS OUR FRIEND"

Note : That was a conversation about a lazy idiot telling a lazy girl to study.


Well, that's the end for now... hope I'll have more time to blog!

No comments: