Monday, June 30, 2008

The Cat

Once upon a time, there lived a white cat who owned a den in the first floor of the Student Association. Here is the life of the cat's point of view..

It's the same everyday. I scavenge the leftovers of these idiots. Why would they waste such delicacies like the Benjos (Egg burgers) worth RM 2 and the other goodies? Such idiocracy. Everytime I go down to the food complex to eat, the workers would chase me out. I never even managed to lay a single paw inside the food complex. But who would've known, just a floor above, titanic kids leave leftovers all over the floor, spill Milo and the ultra-expensive Cappuccino (worth 3 bucks), and much more?

So one day, I saw this kid eating a benjo, some fries and drinking a glass of cappuccino. I remembered this kid just turned 18... and he looks so handsome. If I was a human I'd definitely seduce this kid. Anyway, getting distracted. Though this kid looks so handsome, he's a total meanie. He always uses his empty bottle to chase me around the SA. How I hate him *having second thoughts about seducing him*! So today, I finally got my courage to pounce on him and steal his Benjo! Slowly, I muster my courage and walk towards him.

Assasin Rule Number 1
Hide your presence and approach your victim without him/her detecting you.

Slowly but steadily, I approached him. Learning all the skills from the black cat (also my life partner and a legendary thief/assasin), I managed to enter a 1 meter radius around him. Suddenly, he yawned! What the heck! Is my plan going to be ruined?
Luckily, he faced his laptop again and continued typing his English Assessment! Hah! I gotta thank Miss Alison after this for overloading his mind with homework!

"Hey Daniel, good morning!" And that was the end of my plan. Across SA, two new kids emerged. I didn't know their names. They were unpopular and not handsome at all in my opinion (Ming Wee and Weng Kiat LAWLZ!). But I do know they always play pool here. So, Daniel turned his head, and my Assasin Rule Number 1 failed.

"GET BACK HERE!" And he reached for the empty bottle and started chasing me all around again.

1 comment:

Umikawa Suigetsu said...

What the hell?!?!You were the one that chased the cat?Sheesh.....that's a bummer.Somehow I thought that would be another guy....Anyway,nice story(from a point of view,that is....).