Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dan is Back!

Yeah yeah I know, it's been awhile. And yah, I AIN'T using academic english anymore.

Well, considering the fact that I've returned to Penang, I didn't really continued blogging. I practically locked myself up at home playing games only to leave my computer for lunch and dinner (skipping breakfast).

This is my daily routine.

-----

9.00 AM - Wakes up
9.30 AM - Finished brushing teeth & bathing, starts playing computer.
3.00 PM - Brother forced to buy lunch back from opposite, starts eating lunch.
3.20 PM - Finishes lunch and continues gaming.
7.30 PM - Dad finishes cooking, eats dinner and continues gaming
2.00 AM - Finishes gaming and reluctantly goes to bed.

-----

See how cool it is? No work!
Well, that's about to end soon because I'm planning to catch up on some studies by revising past year subjects which I'm severely weak on.

Anyway, I actually promised to do alot of blogging and image uploading but I'm currently preoccupied with gaming, so... that's it!

I PROMISE to do blogging soon okay?

By the way, good luck to all you people who are having exams right now. Well, back to my gaming life!

Sayonara!

No comments: