Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Semester Is Ending

As you all can see...

wheeeeeeeeeee~~~

I'mma coming back this July the 11th to visit everyone again! Time passes by really fast yeah?
Just few months back I was so moody and glum and I felt like leaving Penang was Doomsday.
All of a sudden, I'm coming back!!!
w00t!

Anyway, I again spent most of my time here watching anime and playing computer (offline games) and studying so there's nothing much to talk about.

Recently just finished my IT & Design Presentation about 'How does a microwave oven works?'.
I typed the report and did the graph chart while Hee Gyo (Korean Dude) did the PowerPoint presentation. Krishna did the information gathering so we're pretty much even (I think I'm the best ><).

Well, sorry to all my hardcore fans if I'm updating too slowly because I've been real busy and in fact, I have LAN class today from 9 am to 3 pm with only about 1 hour break in between for lunch.

This would be the last week and I'll have a LAN final exam next week, which I'm pretty much excited because it'll be the first objective test I'll take since I entered this university (which means I don't really have to study)!

No comments: