Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Beginning

Okie dokie people! Well, this is the first post in this new blog.
I'm starting over so the old blog is gone for now.
Nothing much to say for now though.. been doing projects and assignments.
I recently got a few of my marks for the exams :-

Basic Mechanics - 20/30
Light, Waves & Electrons - 28/30
Properties of Material - 20/30

Kinda proud about my results since it's the first time in years since I really studied for it.
I'm going to try harder for the next test. I don't wanna disappoint anyone by coming here.


I realised earlier this evening how beautiful my campus was even though I've been staying here for more than a month already.
How I wish all my friends can see this place! =D

Anyway, that's all for now.. nothing much to say. Bye!

No comments: