Monday, October 26, 2009

Penang!

Another post to fill this blog up! Woohoo!

Anyway, recently I went back to Penang. I really looked forward to going back because there were many things I wanted to do there.

Some of the main reasons included getting my mum to wash my clothes. x)

Another would be to register and settle my PTPTN thingamajig.

And buy goodies for friends.

Well, other than accomplishing what I went back to do, I also managed to get myself a new handphone! And a new line to add. :D

Friends, I have dumped my DiGi line so please don't text that line anymore. My Celcom is still active but I also have a Hotlink line now. Please contact my Celcom to get my Hotlink number, because I don't want to give it to anyone who reads this blog.

Well, that's all for now. Feeling slightly sick. Had some eye strain yesterday but I think I'll be fine after resting a little more.

See ya guys! :)

No comments: