Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back to Campus!

And so, the long summer break has finally (yes, finally) come to an end. As much as I was eager to meet my university friends back in Semenyih, I was as reluctant leaving Penang. Well, first of all, the food here in Semenyih isn't as good as the ones available in Penang. Also, my holidays were just getting interesting because I stopped working for free and could finally enjoy hanging out with friends and stuff.

Some of you might know, that I made a really huge mistake at the start of my holidays and I tried mending it towards the end of it. In a way, I managed to summon my courage and made preparations for it until I noticed something which finally changed my mind to remain silent again. Yes, for those of you who don't know me that well, I'm sorry about the "something somewhere someone" part and everything else that made my story look vague. That's because it is just something that I don't want to reveal just yet.

Though I regretted much of my actions during the holidays, I managed to forget my regrets once awhile when I hang around with my uni friends on campus. Recently, I made a huge bunch of new friends.

I was invited to a house party on my first week of classes, by some senior year students that were housemates of my crazy gang. Even though they only saw me once, they were kind enough to invite me to a BBQ party and they even served us alcoholic beverages! I made alot of friends that night, and even met a senior that previously studied in PFS!

After the party, I started picking up a new game called Ultimate! For most of you, you would recognise this game as the game which involves throwing a frisbee around. This game is really fun and easy to learn. I'll also be using it as an opportunity to rebuild my long lost stamina and strength.

The seniors were really friendly, but the person I got closest to in the party was a crazy girl called Sze Jin. For those who attended the party, you might recall her as the first person who got drunk. "I'mmmmm owwkaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" was something she repeated over and over again that night.

My sincere apologies to the hosts of the party for puking 5 times around the house that night due to a bloated stomach + some pure shots of whiskey and vodka. Also to Sze Jin whom I smacked a plastic bag into her face while I was semi-drunk.

P.S : Forget it la kaaaayyy, Soya Bean also belanja adi :D

All in all, the first few weeks of uni life was really entertaining. I'd also like to welcome Sze Jin into our crazy gang and congratulate my ever-so-annoying roommate Heng Carson for getting together with her! You two make a great couple especially the annoying part. It's easily tripled now with both of you around. Please allow me more sleep in the mornings because I'm too lazy to go jogging or stretching at 7 AM IN THE MORNING.

I wish this fun would never stop because it really distracts me from doing too much thinking. I really want a change in my life. I really am trying. So give me a chance.

Signing off,
~Dan~

(5:38 AM and heading off to HoN)


No comments: